Erik Wahl said in his book Unthink, “If you don’t slow down enough to put discovery back into your days, one of two things will happen: 1) You will burn out and shut down or 2) Your work will become obsolete and you will become expendable.”
Creativity is a vital component to the success of any organization. The problem is that most leaders don’t think they are naturally creative. In today’s podcast, Gene and Kelly discuss creativity and how it is so much more than we all think. Unlock your creative genius.
Create in a Team With These People
- Get people who have a ______________ ______________ for the church.
- Get people who have ______________ with each other.
- Get people who move the conversation ______________ .
Avoid These People
- Avoid people who cause ______________ .
- Avoid people who ______________ the conversation.
- Avoid people who don’t ______________ .
- Avoid people who always ______________ .
“An artist is anyone who challenges conventional wisdom and inspires change that creates new channels of problem solving and innovation.” ~Erik Wahl
The 6 Stages of a Creative Idea:
Stage 1 - this is ______________ !
Stage 2 - this has some ______________ .
Stage 3 - this is ______________ !
Stage 4 - I am ______________ !
Stage 5 - this might ______________ .
Stage 6 - this is ______________ !