Having a flush bank account will not guarantee your church or organization will grow, however, it is very difficult to grow when you are always strapped for cash. It takes money to preach the gospel and as church leaders we need to be wise stewards of the money we are called to manage.
I want to give you 4 tips to church financial management.
- Lead with _____________.
- _____________ receive offerings.
- Establish a _____________ and live within it.
- Develop a _____________ plan.
- Money Matter in Church by Aubrey Malphurs
- Basic Budgeting for Churches by Jack Henry
- Download notes
- If you have questions you would like answered in an upcoming podcast, please email email@example.com.