A good system will lead people in your organization to deeper levels of commitment. In short, a good system generates movement. An unhealthy system is one in which movement is impeded. In this podcast you will discover a clear structural template designed for churches on mission to win souls and make disciples.
Click continue reading below for the podcast notes.
A Clear Structural Template:
____________ > ____________ > ____________ >____________
- ____________ - this answers ____________ ? (Matt. 28:19-20) How do we clearly define a disciple? (1 John 2) a. ____________ ____________ b. ____________ ____________ c. ____________ ____________ d. ____________
- ____________ - this answers ____________ ? A vision is a mental picture of what ____________ be fueled by a passion that it ____________ be. REACH every available ____________ by every available ____________ at every available ____________ with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- ____________ - this answers ____________ ? It is our ____________ or the framework that houses our mission and vision. Clearly defined… a. ____________ . b. ____________ . c. ____________ . d. ____________ . e. ____________ .
- ____________ - What is the best way to ____________ ?
- Purpose Driven Church by Rick Warren
- Deep & Wide by Andy Stanley
- Simple Church by Thom Rainer
- Download notes
- If you have questions you would like answered in an upcoming podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.